<<< back to the full calendar
Woodland Owner Appreciation Day
WHEN: Saturday October 2, 2021 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
WHERE: TBA, Naples. Maine
Thank you for your woodlands and all they do! Your woodlands provide habitat for wildlife, a natural filter for clean water downstream, and many other benefits we can’t even see, like carbon sequestration. Just by owning woodlands, you are keeping the hills green and waters clear and cool and helping to sustain a Maine way of life. Please join us so we can share our appreciation.
The day will include:
– Why forested land is important to all of us
– Opportunities to mingle and chat with other landowners
– A delicious lunch (sandwiches provided)
– Chances to go on walks and talks with foresters, biologists, and conservationists and ask questions about your land
– Time for a beer or two made with Sebago Lake water
– Landowner testimonials about unique management strategies
– And free raffle prizes too!
We hope you can join us to celebrate woodlands and waters and a lovely afternoon in the forest.
Registration is required and space is limited! To register, please click here. For more information, please contact email@example.com or call (207) 647-8580.